At times you may experience performance Issues with loading your dashboard page and may want to involve Sisense support for understanding the root causes. Follow the steps below to help facilitate the process in finding a resolution.
Record your HTTP session using the Network tab in the Developer Tools in Chrome.
- Open the Developer Tools from the menu (Menu > Tools > developer tools), or by pressing Ctrl+Shift+C on your keyboard, or F12
- Click on the "Network" tab
- Look for a round button at the top left of the Network tab. Make sure it is red. If it is grey, click it once to start recording.
- Check the box next to "Preserve log".
- You can use the clear button (a circle with a diagonal line through it) right before trying to reproduce the issue to remove unnecessary header information
- Click/press F5, or refresh the browser to load the dashboard and all the network requests.
- Save the capture by right-clicking on the grid and choosing "Save as HAR with Content"
- Give an informative name to the file (for example dashboard name).
- Send this file to Sisense support agent
HAR files contain sensitive data!
- Content of the pages you downloaded while recording
- your cookies, which will allow anyone with the HAR file to impersonate your account
- all the information that you submitted while recording: personal details, passwords, credit card numbers...