This page describes how to add Sisense to Salesforce and configure SSO-support with SAML 2.0.
Note: This page reflects a 3rd party’s application which may change. If the steps described here do not match what you see in your Salesforce account, you can use the generic Sisense SAML documentation, along with the IdP’s documentation.
- Login to your Salesforce account
- Set up a domain to your Salesforce account
- Enable Salesforce as an Identity Provider
- From Setup, enter Apps in the Quick Find box, then select Apps. In the Connected Apps pane, click the New button.
- Fill required fields with the following information:
Connected App Name - choose any
Contact number - choose any
Choose Enable SAML
Entity Id - Sisense
ACS URL - https://yourSisensedomain.com/api/v1/authentication/login_saml_callback/
Change Idp certificate to the SelfSignedCertificate
- From Setup, Enter Connected Apps in the Quick Find box, then select Connected Apps. Select SisenseApplication.
- In the Manage Profiles panes - add users that will have access to the application
In Custom Attributes - Add Attribute key User.email with $User.Email value
- Copy IdP-Initiated Login URL paste it to Sisense Remote Login URL
Download Idp Certificate - paste it to Public X.509 Certificate in Sisense
Use notepad to open certificate, save lines starting from -----BEGIN CERTIFICATE----- to -----END CERTIFICATE-----
- On the Sisense SSO page add Remote Login URL and Certificate saved in the previous step
- Click Save. Users who access any of the web pages on your Sisense server will be redirected to Salesforce authentication