I'm happy to announce that Sisense V6.7 is now publicly available.
Sisense 6.7 is all about smarter analysis, seamless platform management, enhanced mobile experience and more.
Here are some of the highlights:
- Easily understand your data with a textual summary of highlights and analytics using advanced Natural Language Processing with Sisense Narratives
Easier Platform Management
- Manage your plug-ins from a dedicated Plug-in Management page in the Sisense Web Application
- Oversee how Sisense utilizes machine resources to improve performance and uptime with Sisense Monitor
Enhanced Mobile Experience
- New drilling functionality added to the Sisense Mobile BI app
- Focus on a single widget to easily view and interact with the data using mobile app gestures such as (two fingers) zoom in/out
- SSO support
Export & Performance Enhancements
- Export pivot tables to Excel while maintaining your pivot’s layout and structure
- Export pivot tables into customizable, multi-page PDF reports
- Enhancements to the memory Garbage Collection mechanism to provide up to X10 performance improvements under high-load & memory intensive scenarios
And there's so much more:
- New Running Sum function to accumulate a running total of a value
- New Beta Connectors for Sharepoint and Microsoft Dynamics NAV and many more improvements to existing connectors (use the Data Connectors forum for any questions you may have)
- Improved application database security
- ElastiCube sets now include a failover option
- Reporting enhancements for scale
We would like to ask you to keep sharing your ideas and feedback and to thank:
Susanne Kreiterling for sharing with us her Export to Excel feature request
Michael Becker for Plugins Management idea
We thank all our members for commenting and voting on your favorite feature requests and providing us with valuable feedback.
DOWNLOAD HERE (v22.214.171.12401)
As usual, we would be happy to hear your feedback and learn how the new capabilities are being used in your organization. Join the conversation or start your own in one of our forums!