Am I eligible for support?
Any actively licensed Sisense customer or partner is eligible for support, and there is no limit to the amount of support provided. Prospective customers who have general questions about Sisense should contact our Sales team (email@example.com). Customers currently in the sales process should address technical questions to their dedicated product specialist. Customers in the onboarding process should contact their dedicated BI Consultant.
How do I submit a support ticket?
To create a new support ticket, go to https://support.sisense.com/hc/en-us/requests/new.
We strongly recommend creating a Sisense.com account in order to submit a ticket. This will allow you to track the status of your ticket, see historical tickets, and allow us to associate you to your organization. The current process to create a Sisense.com account is as follows (we know it’s not intuitive--we’re working on it):
- Go to http://www.sisense.com and click Try Now in the upper-right corner
- Fill out your account information and click Start Now
- Go to https://www.sisense.com/my-account/ and log in using your email address and the default password “Sisense” (you can change it after logging in)
- Go to https://support.sisense.com/hc/en-us/requests/new to create the ticket
You can also create a ticket by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. However, this method is not recommended for three reasons:
- Your ticket will automatically go to the bottom of our queue
- Your ticket will lack information to help us match you with the appropriate technical consultant
- Your ticket may not be associated with your license account, which will increase your response time
How do I reset my Sisense.com account password?
Please note the default password on account creation is "Sisense". To reset the password to your Sisense.com account, go to https://www.sisense.com/si-login/ and click Forgot password. Follow the steps to enter your email address and send a reset email. Check your inbox and click the reset password link to proceed and enter your new password. If you have issues in the process, please contact Support.
How can I get the best response and fastest response time?
In the Description box, please provide as much detail as possible about the nature of the issue, including screenshots and steps to reproduce (as applicable). Also helpful are any relevant logs, steps you have already tried, and any recent changes to your environment.
We do our best to triage problems and prioritize assistance based on severity and impact; if your issue is critical because of factors not readily apparent to us in the issue itself (such as important users affected, deadlines, production downtime, etc.), please communicate this to us.
How do I view updates to my Support ticket?
You can see the responses to your ticket and its status here: https://support.sisense.com/hc/en-us/requests. You will also receive copies of responses to your email address (please note you'll need to be signed in to Sisense's Support portal to view the link to your ticket).
Ticket status types
New: Recently submitted ticket
Open: Assigned and pending response from Support team
Awaiting Reply: Support is waiting for your reply or pending session scheduled
On Hold: The issue is waiting on a third-party, such as our development team
Solved: The issue has been resolved
Closed: The ticket timed out automatically
What is included in the Support scope?
- General questions about features and functionality
- How-to questions
- Incorrect behavior or results
- Stability and performance issues
- Bug reporting
- Upgrade/installation troubleshooting
- Custom scripting guidelines and examples (as available)
- Assistance with supported plugins
- Creating custom scripts or modifications
- Non-supported plugins (community- or self-developed)
- Complete single sign-on (SSO) configuration
- Database and server administration
- Basic SQL queries and syntax
- Significant data modeling redesign and restructuring
- Sales, account, or Product Roadmap matters
Can I submit feature requests via a Support ticket?
We recommend you contact your Customer Success Manager to submit a feature request for Sisense. However, if you do open a Support ticket with a feature request, we will forward it to your Customer Success Manager.
Feature requests go to our Product team, where they are reviewed and prioritized based on popularity, customer need, and alignment with our Product Roadmap.
How do I report a bug?
Please submit a ticket. As applicable, please include screenshots and steps to reproduce. In some cases, we will request a web session with a consultant or copies of your dashboard or ElastiCube in order to investigate the issue. After the issue is confirmed and reproduced, we will provide the information to our development team and update you when the issue has been reviewed.
What are Support’s hours, locations, and languages?
Our Support group is based in New York, Tel Aviv, and Kiev. We will try to match your ticket with a Technical Solution Consultant in the nearest time zone. Typical hours of coverage are 20 hours per day, 6 days per week. Exact hours will vary by time zone. Support is provided in English, though we can sometimes accommodate other languages depending on need and availability.
I have an urgent issue; can I call and speak to Support immediately?
Our technical consultants are accessible only by submitting a ticket and will contact you to schedule a session as needed. We prioritize response based on urgency and severity. Please include in your ticket submission any extenuating circumstances that require an urgent response.