Use the following guide to track your memory issues:
1. Click in the Start Search box, type perfmon, and press ENTER. the performance monitor will be opened.
2. Expand Data collector sets , user defined , right click and choose new → Data Collector Set
3. Give it some name and select manually
4. select “performance counter”
5. Click Add
6. Expand the ‘Process’ drop down
7. Select “Working Set”:
Amount of memory in the private working set plus the amount of memory the process is using that can be shared by other processes.
AND “Working Set - Private”:
Subset of working set that specifically describes the amount of memory a process is using that can't be shared by other processes.
Select all the instances of the ElastiCube
w3wp - the worker process for IIS. Each application pool creates at least one instance of w3wp.exe and that is what actually processes requests in your application.
Oxygen and PrismDB
Also select the processor usage
And the Memory & CPU usage, usually they are defined under
8. click OK, and Next
Remember where the log is being written (by default in C:\PerfLogs), it should not take more than a few MB per day.
9. Hit NEXT and choose “Start this data collector set now”
10. Click Finish.
The Collector set will start running in the performance monitor window.
11. To Open the recorded log:
Click the stop button:
The log will be added under the reports tree:
1. click on the report you want
2. then on the green +
3. select each counter and add the instances you want to view to the right pane (all)
And there you go (play with the counters and time to see which is which):
You can later send us the file(s) that were saved in the sub-folder:
Thanks for your cooperation!