When having a pivot table which contains more than one value and present the grand total for each of the values, the total row is called “Grand Total”
In some cases you can face with users’ requirement for changing the ‘Grand Total’ label to more meaningful title (name of main category which summarize some sub-category figures such as ‘World Wide’, ‘Sales Department’ which summarizing average wins per sales person).
To apply it please follow the steps below:
1. Go to the widget menu on its edit mode and click on Edit Script
2. Copy the script attached at the end of this post to the script tab.
3. Change the marked text to your desired one.
4. Save the script.
5. Close the script tab.
6. Refresh the widget tab in its edit mode. You should already see here the change.
7. Click on the Apply button.
8. Enjoy your new title
Another option is to have the title of one of the rows as the total label (need to change the marked number according the row location in the table-1):
The same procedure as described above fits to this option as well.
Please refer to the ‘Free text as Your Total label file for the first option and ‘Row Title as your Total Lable’ file for the second one.