There is no formula we can provide for the amount of time it takes to import any certain number of rows.
This heavily depends on several parameters:
- Location of the DB in regards to the location of the EC server machine
- The connectivity between the two machines
- The overall RAM on the EC server machine
- The number of tables imported
- The number of rows per table
- The actual data type (text, int..)
* It is recommended to run a full build on an Elasticube for the first few times upon developing a new Elasticube, and then configure it's production ready build configuration;
These can include:
- Accumulative build behavior, for this, please see:
- Ignoring unchanged data
In any case, when testing an Elasticube build for the first few times, this is not an indication for the production ready build time, as the advanced build configurations stated above (in particularly the accumulative build configuration) will drastically reduce the amount of time the build takes. The accumulative build settings will either take a recently added values to the DB into consideration, or regarding a certain time period, which a user can determine.