If you are experiencing errors with pdf exports, please make sure you have the following requirements fulfilled:
- If you have an domain defined on your server, make sure the setting in 'Admin'-->'system configuration' does not include "http://"
- Make sure that you have access to the domain URL from the local server (ie. http://bi.my.company.com/)
- If you have SSL configured - please make sure you can browse to the secure site locally as well (ie. https://bi.my.company.com/)
- Check bindings:
- Open the Windows IIS Manager -> Navigate to each of the websites -> "Bindings" and make sure that no two websites bind to same port (double bindings)
- Go to "Add or Remove Programs" -> Right click on Sisense and choose "Change..." -> In installation window "Continue" -> "Change Settings" and verify that the port configured matches the port specified in the IIS Manager for Sisense Web
If these troubleshooting steps do not fix the issue, you may need to edit the exporting section of the default.yaml file.
- Find the file here: C:\Program Files\Sisense\PrismWeb\vnext\config
- The exporting section is located at the end of the file, and there are 3 variables you may have to change- host, port, and protocol.
- Please set these variables to the values that are used to access Sisense Web on the server. For example, if you access Sisense Web by going to http://test.dashboards.com, you would set the variables to
- host: "test.dashboards.com"
- port: "80"
- protocol: "http"
- After making the changes, save the file, and restart IIS.