When trying to move a Sisense environment from one machine to another, the installation might fail, returning the error message "Your license has exceeded its user limit"
The following steps will reset the number of installations performed by a user.
As long as the number of a active servers does not exceed license permition, any other running servers should not be affected by them, however, please bear in mind that in order to prevent license issues, it is most recommended to first perform a full un-installation on the previous server before installing Sisense on a new serer.
- Log in to you account on http://www.sisense.com/my-account/
- In the Manage Subscriptions page you will see the details of your licenses.
- Find the license you wish to re-install Sisense with and edit it:
- A new pane will present a list of all users for the license. Click on the one with which you wish to install Sisense.
- The user's Activations counter represents the number of machine on which the user has installed and activated Sisense.
- Reset your Activations counter:
- Once the Activations counter is set to 0, you should be able install Sisense on a new machine.
- If the problem is not solved, please contact Sisense Support.