When trying to migrate a Sisense environment from one machine to another, the installation might fail, returning the error message "Your license has exceeded its user limit":
The following steps will reset the number of installations performed by a user.
As long as the number of active servers does not exceed the license permission, any other running servers should not be affected by them; however, please bear in mind that in order to prevent license issues, it is recommended to first perform a full uninstallation on the previous server before installing Sisense on a new server.
- Log in to your account on http://www.sisense.com/my-account/
- In the Manage Subscriptions page you will see the details of your licenses
- Find the license you wish to re-install Sisense with and edit it:
- A new pane will present a list of all users for the license. Click on the one with which you wish to install Sisense.
- The user's Activations counter represents the number of machine on which the user has installed and activated Sisense.
- Reset your Activations counter:
- Once the Activations counter is set to 0, you should be able install Sisense on a new machine.
- If the problem is not solved, please contact Sisense Support.