Following is a link to the latest version V4.5.1038
- Area Maps in Prism Web now automatically assign a default continuous color scheme when colors are not defined in BI Studio.
- ElastiCube Server:
- Complex queries would sometimes result with this error: “The size necessary to buffer the XML content exceeded the buffer quota”.
- Resizing widgets would not update until the dashboard was refreshed.
- Pivot pager would not respond to pivot width changes.
- Tooltips in Maps would not update after a change in scope.
- Changing widget position would sometime add a scrollbar to it.
- Logarithmic scale was not published to Prism Web.
- Changing colors of chart sometimes wouldn’t update in Prism Web.
- Pie Charts would get black borders in Prism Web.
- Selections in Stacked Area charts would misbehave.
As best practice for any Platform upgrades, it is recommended first to install those programs in a test environment and check all of your ElastiCubes and PSM files. Only when you are sure that everything working well, it is suggested to install the new version in your production environment.
Please read the installation guide for detailed instructions here.
Please see release notes here.
For more info on Prism 4.5 please see here!