Following is a link to the latest version V4.0.253
- Support for multiple schemas in PostgreSQL
- Improved reliability of bootstrap installation
Selected Bug Fixes
- Ecubes with over 2 billion unique values would sometimes return an invalid 0 in 'Count Duplicates' queries
- Ecubes with over 2 billion unique values could cause scheduled builds to fail
- Google Analytics site names are cut if they are long. Tooltips now show the entire name
- DatePicker in PrismWeb is stretched on some Google Chrome versions
As best practice for any Platform upgrades, it is recommended first to install those programs in a test environment and check all of your ElastiCubes and PSM files. Only when you are sure that everything working well, it is suggested to install the new version in your production environment.
Please read the installation guide for detailed instructions here.
Please see release notes here.