Following is a link to the latest version V4.7.1030
- ElastiCube Server:
- Column names with certain special characters could fail accumulative builds and certain queries.
- First time accumulative builds could fail in some scenarios.
- Certain Google Adwords build failures have been fixed by moving to Google OAuth 2.0. See below.
- 3 and 4 digit US zip codes were mispresented in Scatter maps.
- The Google Addwords provider has been upgraded to Google's latest authentication method - OAuth 2.0. New ElastiCubes will automatically be set up with OAuth 2.0, but existing ElastiCubes will keep on building using the old authentication method. If you are experiencing build errors with existing ElastiCubes, please use the change connectivity feature to update your connection to OAuth 2.0. More on Connecting to Google AdwordsHere.