Following is a link to the latest version V220.127.116.11
Release Date: September 1st 2014
- Official release of SiSense 5.5
- Read more here
- New ElastiCube & Data Security (documentation), including REST API
- User Groups with Active Directory integration (documentation)
- Dependent Filters (documentation)
- White-Labeling (documentation)
- Note: On upgrade the existing rebranding options will be lost. Please use the new API call to re-initiate the white label, as described in the documentation.
- New CSV provider – up to 3 times faster in importing big csv files
SiSense Web App:
- Last ElastiCube build time is shown for dashboards
- Copy & Paste support in formulas
- Improved field handling in the widget editor:
- Direct buttons to sort/change aggregation/change filter/change formula
- Double click title to rename.
- Improved filter handling in the filter panel:
- One click to expand/collapse
- Click to toggle filtered items on/off
- Improved menu handling and design
- Support for multiple administrators
- Users who have not activated their account can get email reports
- Search for tables in the database import wizard
- Added support for pivots on mobile devices
Selected Bug Fixes
SiSense Web App:
- New widget wizard wouldn’t show field suggestions
- Dragging widgets to top/bottom of dashboard didn’t scroll up/down
- CSV export would fail in certain scenarios
- Chart tooltip would show value of neighbor column in some cases
- Using gradient colors in area charts would sometimes result in a lot of black
- ElastiCube could enter a deadlock in the ‘initializing’ or ‘finalizing’ phase of certain builds.
- Accumulative build would fail with “BAT doesn’t exist” error in certain cases
- Certain scenarios would cause a query to crash and leave the ElastiCube non-responsive in restarting mode
- Complex ElastiCube Builds would fail with “Object reference not set…” in certain scenarios
- Previewing a table in ElastiCube Manager would show different results than a Custom SQL table in some cases.
- Build logs would not show up in ElastiCube Manager in specific failed build scenarios.
- Queries on Windows Server 2008 would fail on machines with specific old processors.
- Installing SiSense with IIS on Windows Server 2008 Datacenter edition would fail in certain scenarios
- Filter by Attribute in 4.7 didn’t work in side by side installations with V5