The Sisense Community Forums are a great place to share knowledge, ask questions, and troubleshoot among your peers. You can participate in the forums by making a post or a comment to ask questions, provide answers, or share ideas, among other things.
Some of the actions you can take are:
- Vote on others' contributions
- View all your own contributions in one place.
- Track issues by following discussion topics or specific posts
- You'll be notified by email when somebody creates a post or adds a comment
Before you post in the forums, it's always a good idea to run a quick search to see if the question has already been answered in the forums. Your fellow users will appreciate not having to answer the same question over and over again.
How to create a forum post
There are a few ways to make a new forum post:
1: From the Community Header:
- In the Sisense Community header on the home page, hover over "Forums" then click on "Start a Discussion"
- Select a forum topic from the drop down list
- Type in a descriptive title
- Fill out the Details section with as much details as you can. Could be anything which might be anything, including a question, feature request, or tip.
Feel free to include images by clicking the image button or hyperlink button to include links to other resources.
- Click Submit
2: At the bottom of any forum topic
3: On the right-hand side of any forum post
How to view all of your contributions to the forums
- Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of any page, and then click "My Profile"
- You will see various stats on your contributions to the Sisense Community
- You can click on links that will direct you back to posts and comments you have created.
To follow a discussion topic or post
- Click the topic or post.
- Click Follow button next to the topic title or question.
Note: When you follow a topic, you might be given the option to choose whether you'd like to be notified for only new posts in the topic or for all new posts and all comments made to posts in the topic.