You can subscribe to sections or articles in the knowledge base and you can follow posts in topics in the forums. When you subscribe or follow, you will be notified by email when new articles, posts, or comments are added. You will not be notified when updates are made to existing articles or posts.
You can view and modify all your subscriptions in one place. You must be signed in to manage your subscriptions.
To subscribe to a knowledge base section or article
- Navigate to the section or article.
- Click the Subscribe button on the right side.
In sections, you can subscribe to articles only or to articles and comments.
If you choose the second option, you'll also be notified every time somebody makes a comment. This is the default behavior for article subscriptions.
To follow a forum post or topic
- Navigate to a topic or post.
- Click the Follow button on the right side.
In topics, you can subscribe to posts only, or to posts and comments.
To manage your subscriptions
- Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of any page, and then click My activities.
Note: You must be signed in to see the link.
- Click Following.
- Make any changes to your subscriptions.
Unsubscribing removes the subscription from the page.