You can view content in forums by browsing topics or by showing all the posts in forums, regardless of topic. Within topics you can sort posts by newest, recent activity, votes, or comments. Within a post, you can sort comments according to date or votes.
- On the forums landing page, click the arrow beside Forums, then select Show all posts.
- All of the forums posts appear in a list, regardless of which topic they are associated with. To show all topics again, select Show topics.
To sort forums posts within a topic
- In aforums topic, select one of the following options:
- Newest - (Default) Lists posts in the order they were created, starting with the most recently created
- Recent activity - Lists posts in the order of recent comments, starting with the post that most recently received a comment
- Votes - Lists posts in order by votes, starting with the post that has the most votes
- Comments - Lists posts in order by comments, starting with the post that has the most comments
To sort comments in a topic by date or votes
- In a forum post, select Dates or Votes to sort the comments by the date the comments were made or by the number of votes the comments have.
Comments appear chronologically by default, with the oldest comment appearing first.