I'm happy to announce that Sisense V7.0 is now publicly available.
Sisense 7.0 provides the industry’s most comprehensive, intuitive and powerful BI experience - turning you into a true data expert.
Here are some of the highlights:
Web-based ElastiCube Authoring and Management
- Create and manage ElastiCubes straight from your browser
- Share ElastiCubes and define access rights with others using two new roles: Data Administrator & Data Designer.
- Model your data directly from the web with an intuitive new interface
- Suggestive technologies display field suggestions so that dashboards designers can quickly create meaningful visualizations.
Dashboard Visualization & Performance Enhancements
- Speed dashboard loading - dashboards now load the top widgets first for a faster experience.
- Chart enhancements such as faster chart load times, label collision handling, automatic axis label rotation and more.
- Automatic Many-to-Many avoidance in scenarios where a dashboard filter caused a Many-to-Many relationship
- New additional data administrator and data designer roles allow you to share and define access to ElastiCubes.
- Review active features and user allocation for your account from the Licensing Utilization page
- New live connector to Oracle
- Monitor important KPIs and create alerts from Sisense Pulse and review your latest Sisense Pulse notifications
- Share your widgets and insights using native mobile screen sharing
- Enhanced dashboard experience with new widget tiles and a fresher look
- Leverage popular Sisense plugins on Sisense Mobile
We would like to ask you to keep sharing your ideas and feedback and to thank:
We encourage you to keep commenting and voting on your favorite feature requests and providing us with valuable feedback.
As usual, we would be happy to hear your feedback and learn how the new capabilities are being used in your organization. Join the conversation or start your own in one of our forums!