Sisense Version 7.1.3 and below:
Sisense Web Application is installed by default on port 8081. When you want your users to simply enter a domain name without a specific port, this can be done by changing the default port of IIS to port 80.
You can do so by conducting the following steps:
- Make sure the port is not being used by the IIS default website, if it is - change it to a different port such as 81 .
- Go to Control Panel -> Programs and Features.
- Find Sisense, right-click on it and select “Change”.
- Choose your account and press “Change Features”.
Sisense Version 7.2 and above:
1. Navigate to localhost:3030 and update to the port# you would like to.
2. Once complete click 'Save' and the services will restart and thats it!