The Sisense Community is your destination for finding the answers, resources and people needed for a successful Sisense project. We strive to create a helpful, inspiring and supportive community, and we ask all members to review and abide by the following Community Rules of Engagement.
- Sign in to fully participate and impact the community. The Sisense Community is growing and improves all the time. You can impact the direction and quality of our community by providing feedback via forum posts, comments, and votes. You need to be registered and signed in to the community to perform these actions.
- Fill in your user profile. We encourage you to represent yourself authentically. Be sure to provide as much information as you can in your profile, including a photo of yourself. You should always sign in with your own own profile, and you should not share or let others use your profile.
- Be professional and respectful of others. We ask members to always be courteous and polite to each other.
- Share your knowledge with others. We use Sisense on a daily basis and gain tremendous knowledge that many others can benefit from. Share your knowledge with the community and help us grow.
- Give credit to members who helped or inspired you. Community members invest their time in creating knowledge and sharing it with the community. We encourage you to try out and improve solutions shared here. When you do so, don’t forget to give a shout out to those who inspired you.
- Provide feedback and thank members who helped you. If a member answered your question please reply back thanking the person and closing the discussion or asking for more information. This will show your appreciation to the person who helped you, and will allow other members looking for the same solution to be confident that the solution provided is correct.
- Use the correct support channel for your issue. The Sisense community forums are not an official support channel. This is a place to seek and get help from other community members. Members who help others in the forums are doing so on their own time and to the best of their knowledge.
All members should adhere to the following rules at all times. Failure to comply with these rules may lead to content removal and in some cases user deletion.
- Spam - Irrelevant or inappropriate messages posted in one or multiple forums may be removed by our team. No further emails will be sent following the deletion of spammed content and/or users.
- Copyright Infringement - don’t copy paste content without getting permission and giving proper attribution when required.
- Discriminatory language - posts that have offensive language or content, harassment or defamation of other members, will not be tolerated and will be removed.
- Marketing or advertising solicitations - Marketing your company or products is prohibited.
- Personal and customer privacy - Do not publish private information pertaining your support request, such as work email address, ticket id or any other sensitive information that can be exploited in a harmful way. This information may be edited out by our moderators.
If you have questions about any of these guidelines, or wish to report violations, email our team at firstname.lastname@example.org.