OneLogin is a single sign-on service where its users only have to enter one set of credentials to access their web apps in the cloud and behind the firewall, including Sisense. OneLogin’s policy-driven password security and multi-factor authentication ensure that only authorized users get access to your dashboards.
This page describes how to add Sisense to OneLogin and configure SSO-support with SAML 2.0.
Note: This page reflects a 3rd party’s application which may change. If the steps described here do not match what you see in your OneLogin account, you can use the generic Sisense SAML documentation, along with the IdP’s documentation.
Adding Sisense to OneLogin
OneLogin provides access to online applications through their centralized portal. To access Sisense from OneLogin, you need to create a OneLogin app. Your users can then authenticate through OneLogin and then be redirected to the Sisense Web Application.
This procedure explains how to add Sisense to your OneLogin account and then configure Sisense SSO with your OneLogin settings.
To add Sisense to your OneLogin configuration:
- Create a sub-domain account at https://www.onelogin.com. This account is a subdomain for your account. For example, Sisense would be www.sisense.onelogin.com.
- In your OneLogin sub-domain account, and select Apps > Add Apps.
- In the Search field, enter SAML Test Connector (IdP w/ attr w/ sign response). As you begin typing, the relevant results are displayed, make sure that you select the correct result.
- You can keep this name for your app, or define a new name in the Display Name field. The name you enter is the name displayed to your Onelogin SSO users.
- Click Save. You are redirected to your app’s Settings page.
- Select the Users tab.
- In the Users tab, verify that your users are listed. If not, select Users > All Users.
- Click the relevant user’s name to add the application to their account. When you click their name, the user’s settings are displayed.
- In the Applications page, select + > New app.
- Select your new app from the list and click Continue > Save.
- Select APPS > Company Apps.
- From the list, select your app.
- Select the SSO tab to display your SSO settings.
- In the SSO tab, your SSO details that you need to provide Sisense are displayed.
- Copy the highlighted fields into the Sisense SSO page. You can access this page in the Sisense Web Application by selecting Admin > Single Sign On > Edit > Select Saml 2.0, then enter the following information:
- X.509 Certificate: Click View Details to see your certificate. Copy the certificate and paste into the Public X.509 Certificate area as shown in below.
- SAML 2.0 Endpoint (HTTP): Copy and paste this into the Remote Login URL field in the Sisense Single Sign page.
- SLO Endpoint (HTTP): Copy and paste this into the Remote Logout URL field in the Sisense Single Sign page.
- In the Sisense Single Sign page, click Save. The OneLogin users you assigned to the Sisense application can access Sisense through OneLogin without having to log in to Sisense directly. Users who access any of the web pages on your Sisense server, will be redirected to OneLogin for authentication.