You may come across an instance where you'd like to restart or stop a service on the Sisense Server. To do so Sisense Managed service enabled this feature in a web site
How to Enter
Before we start, make sure your firewall allows traffic to the Sisense machine on port 8444.
1. Open your Restart Service page which is your hostname on port 8444 e.g. https://mysite.sisense.com:8444
2. Enter your cloud user name without the cloud\ domain, in the beginning, e.g. If its cloud\name enter just name
3. Enter the cloud password.
How to Restart
- To restart a service, Click on restart and wait for 30 seconds click check status to make sure the service is back up
- To Learn more about these services you can review this link