In some cases, a customer would like to have his own domain instead of the *.sisense.com provided by Sisense team.
If you wish to use your own domain please follow the steps below -
- Generate a PFX file of your domain.
- Open a ticket including the requested domain name and the PFX file with password.
- Sisense Agent will validate the PFX file.
- If PFX file is valid, the Sisense Agent will reach out to schedule a time to switch the domain.
- On the time of the switch, you will need to add an Aname record on your domain controller pointing the new domain name to your designated Sisense machine IP. Changing the domain may take a few minutes to update so you may want to declare downtime during the process