The attached template is based on ‘Patient No-Shows’ Sisense dashboard example (Patients-No-Shows.zip)
In this article, I’ll explain how to populate this template with fields from ‘Patient No-Shows’ EC and how to integrate it with Zapier.
- Download the attached email template: Email.json
- Create a new dashboard and choose ‘Patient No-Shows’ cube
- Create a Blox Widget and choose the ‘email’ template
- Add the needed fields on the left panel (under 'Items'). You can use this link Items.png to see a partial example.
Please note that the template already contains all the fields that can be caught by Zapier webhook (screenshot below), which you will create in the next steps. If you'd like, you can use other names and adjust them across the widget.
You can find these fields in the Editor tab, under 'Action' section.
In the following example, the below 'Input.Text' block which holds the 'defaultValue' content, will pass its value to 'data.yourmessage' field (located in Action -> data -> yourmessage).
- Once the form is ready, create an account at Zapier
- Create a new Zap and Choose:
- At the next part, you will notice 2 main steps - 'Catch Hook' and 'Send Email In Gmail':
- Copy the custom webhook URL and paste it in your widget (Actions section -> URL):
- Continue to ‘Find Data’ stage. Click on ‘test and review’ and send an email from your BloX form. Make sure you get results in Zapier.
- At the next step in the process, ‘Send Email in Gmail’, add your account and continue to the other steps.
- Important note: To get the fields dynamically from your Sisense form, choose the fields from your chosen hook (at the first step) (Dropdown -> catch hook -> choose the relevant one). For example:
- Click Done and turn the hook on.
Please refer to the below articles to get more information: