In our next webinar, we'll discuss how the constantly evolving data landscape and the proliferation of smart devices, machine learning, and embedded analytics, promises to introduce many exciting new breakthroughs in business intelligence in 2017.
On Januray 24, at 1pm ET, please join our panel of thought leaders to discuss their predictions for BI trends in 2017.
- Howard Dresner – President, Founder and Chief Research Officer at Dresner Advisory Services
- Noel Poler – CTO at EREA Consulting
- Guy Levy-Yurista, PhD – Sisense Head of Product
This webinar will cover:
- Atomization and deconstruction of the dashboard towards interacting with data everywhere via botsand smart devices
- AI and machine learning becoming a driving force in analytics technology
- Embedded Analytics enabling pervasive insight, context, and natural interaction with operational applications
- Cloud analytics leveling the playing field for smaller organizations, and providing faster time to action
- Managed BI: bridging the gap between IT and top management, outsourcing BI to complement IT capabilities
- BI as a competitive advantage, a key differentiator, and a driving factor for strategic decisions
Any guesses what are the top 9 trends? Let's hear it!
As usual, comment below with questions and ideas, before or after the webinar.
Please sign in to leave a comment.