Date: Wednesday, February 15, 2017 at 3:00pm GMT / 10:00am EST
Presenters: Adi Azaria, Sisense co-founder & Chief Evangelist and Lee Hermon, Sisense Engagement Manager
In this webinar we'll:
- Explore why data visualization IS NOT self-service BI.
- Dive deeper into the two themes that play crucial roles in a fully functioning self-service BI environment-usability, and consumability .
- Introduce how IoT in Business Intelligence is changing the game.
Date: Thursday, February 23rd at 11 am EST
Presenter: Douglas Bergquist, Sales Engineer at Sisense
In this developer's targeted technical webinar, Douglas Bergquist will walk you through the connectors creation highlights:
- Data connectors overview – Native vs. Custom REST, when to use each kind?
- Creating a Custom REST connector workflow: Retrieving RESTful Credentials, Creating configuration files and defining them.
- Troubleshooting common issues.
Date: Tuesday, February 28, 2017 at 1:00pm EST
This webinar will discuss the three perspectives of the strategic, business and product teams as they come together to make a decision that will shape the success of their product.
- Martin Butler, Founder at Butler Analytics
- Ahuva Hazan-Fuchs, Product Manager at Sisense
Please sign in to leave a comment.