I have been collecting thoughts before setting up templates that are mobile friendly:
- KPIs - I think I would try minimize these which take up real-estate.
- Pie Charts - I can see the values as I interact with the pie.
- Heat map - Can be used as a 'Date Selector'
- Sunburst - Is a great way to see levels of data.
- Pivots - Simple pivots are ok if there are less than 5 columns.
- Scatter Diagram - Looks great!
- Bar Chart - Looks good too.
- I'm looking forward to filters on the phone in 6.6.
- Any great ideas on the great ways to show level of detail on a phone?
I am really curious to know what mobile design features are working for others, so please post if you have any insights.
Thanks in advance!
Please sign in to leave a comment.