Comments

2 comments

  • Avatar
    Courtney Fenstermaker

    Just here to confirm that I'm having this issue with Hubspot, as well as any other social connectors we are using.

    I tried to restart the JVM and CLR connectors, and create new connection strings, but still receive the same error message for all platforms.

    0
    Comment actions Permalink
  • Avatar
    Luis Nazaré (Edited )

    Hi Courtney,

    I have managed to solve the issue following the following:

    https://documentation.sisense.com/error-and-troubleshooting/

    to give access to the user that I have logged in the computer (which was different than the one in Sisense Elasticube.

     

    I hope it helps.

     

    1
    Comment actions Permalink

Please sign in to leave a comment.