Download: Image Widget
This article shows how to install and use the image widget plugin. This will enable you to insert images into a dashboard.
Install the Image Widget:
Download the attached zip file.
Extract the folder contained within the zip file (folder name: imageWidget) and place it under the plugins folder (If this folder doesn't exist, create it.)
- For versions V7.1.3 and lower the path is C:\Program Files\Sisense\PrismWeb\plugins\
- For versions 7.2 and higher the path is C:\Program Files\Sisense\app\plugins\
How to use the Image Widget:
Click the drop down widget selector menu, and pick the imageWidget. (Highlighted in the picture)
In the design section of the widget:
- First text field: Enter the URL of the image you'd like to display.
- Second text field : Enter the URL that you wish to link to upon user click on the image, or leave empty
- Click Apply, and your image should now be displayed in the dashboard
- For versions V7.1.3 and lower, see the 2nd comment of this article for instructions
- For Versions V7.2 and higher, place the image you want under C:\Program Files\Sisense\app\resources\Images (if Images folder doesn't exist, create it) and the url to put in the Image URL field is: \resources\Images\pictureName.jpg (png/gif)
Please sign in to leave a comment.