Download: Image Widget
This article shows how to install and use the image widget plugin. This will enable you to insert images into a dashboard.
Install the Image Widget:
Download the attached zip file.
Extract the folder contained within the zip file (folder name: imageWidget) and place it under the plugins folder (If this folder doesn't exist, create it.)
- For versions V7.1.3 and lower the path is C:\Program Files\Sisense\PrismWeb\plugins\
- For versions 7.2 and higher the path is C:\Program Files\Sisense\app\plugins\
How to use the Image Widget:
Click the drop down widget selector menu, and pick the imageWidget. (Highlighted in the picture)
In the design section of the widget:
- First text field: Enter the URL of the image you'd like to display.
- Second text field : Enter the URL that you wish to link to upon user click on the image, or leave empty
- Click Apply, and your image should now be displayed in the dashboard
- For versions V7.1.3 and lower, see the 2nd comment of this article for instructions
- For Versions V7.2 and higher, place the image you want under C:\Program Files\Sisense\app\resources\Images (if Images folder doesn't exist, create it) and the url to put in the Image URL field is: \resources\Images\pictureName.jpg (png/gif)
- To locate file extension, right click the image in your file explorer then select properties. In the general tab locate the type of file and use that extension in the file path when uploading the image to Sisense.
Please sign in to leave a comment.