*This plugin is officially supported by Sisense. You can find the latest version of this plugin on the Sisense Add-Ons page.
This article explains how to add an option to print a widget from the context menu, using a plugin in Sisense.
Some users would like a quick an easy way to print a widget directly from the web to a printer. This plugin adds an option to print widgets directly from the widget's context menu.
The following steps will walk through the process of adding the new chart type and creating a sample funnel chart.
Step 1 - Add the Plugin
Download the attachment and unzip the contents into your C:\Program Files\Sisense\PrismWeb\plugins\ folder. If the plugins folder doesn't exist, just create it. After those files have been unzipped there, you may also have to restart the web server. Now, when you create a new widget the funnel chart should show up in the list of options
Step 2 - Create the Chart
On your dashboard, pick a widget and click on the context menu.
You should see a popup from your web browser to choose which printer to print to.
- This plugin does not currently support map charts (scatter maps or area maps)
- UPDATED 11/11/2015 - Fixed for version 6 and now works in Firefox & IE
- UPDATED 22/12/2016 - The plugin does not support the following types: 1. Indicator
5. Scatter map
6. Area map
- Oct 30 2017 - the plugin was updated with minor bug fixes
- Reference Forum Post - Stack overflow post used to create this plugin
Please sign in to leave a comment.