Download: Transpose A Pivot Table
Out of the box, Sisense does not allow users to structure a pivot table so the metrics are listed vertically on the left side, with the groupings listed across the top. This is commonly used in financial reports.
This plugin will allow users to get this layout.
- Download the attachment and unzip the contents into your C:\Program Files\Sisense\PrismWeb\plugins\ folder. If you are using version 7.2 and higher unzip the contents into your C:\Program Files\Sisense\app\plugins\ folder. If the plugins folder doesn't exist, please create it.
- Open the script editor for the widget you'd like to modify. We have documentation on how to edit a widget's script here:https://www.sisense.com/documentation/extending-dashboard-functiona...
- Put in the following lines of code into your widget script
4. Click save, and refresh the widget.
- This widget only supports using one grouping in the rows, and nothing in the columns. You will be alerted if you violate these restrictions.
- I'd suggest using the "Alternating Columns" and "Columns Headers" options in the design section of the widget
- October 18 2017 - support conditional coloring
- January 16 2019 - support for Sisense 7.2, support for column resizing, bugfixes
Please sign in to leave a comment.