- D3 Liquid Fill Gauge - GitHub project that this Gauge is based off
- Download - Link to download the widget file
- 27-Oct-2016 - Initial release
- 24-Feb-2017 - Fix issue where Gauge is getting cutoff at the bottom
- 29-Mar-2018 - Add the ability to show/hide Tooltip
This article explains how to import a Animated Liquid Fill Gauge from D3 as a plugin in Sisense.
The Animated Liquid Fill Gauge is provides user with the ability to spice up their Dashboard with an animated way of displaying progress. The plugin will display a value and fill the gauge based on the percentage from the Max value.
How to Install and Configure the plugin
Step 1 - Add The Plugin
Download the attachment and unzip the contents into your C:\Program Files\Sisense\PrismWeb\plugins\ folder. If you are using version 7.2 and higher unzip the contents into your C:\Program Files\Sisense\app\plugins\ folder. If the plugins folder doesn't exist, just create it. After those files have been unzipped there, you may also have to restart the web server. Now, when you create a new widget the Liquid Fill Gauge should show up in the list of options
Step 2 - Create The Gauge
On your dashboard, click the Create Widget button and select Advanced Configuration. Next, select the "Liquid Fill Gauge" plugin from the drop down list. For the Gauge you will need to specify the Value and the range (Min and Max values). For the below example, we are counting the number of Doctors and displaying a scale from 0 to 100. There plug-in also offer the following design option:
- Wave Rise - Control if the wave should rise from 0 to it's full height, or start at it's full height
- Wave Count Up - if true the displayed value counts up from 0 to it's final value upon loading. If false, the final value is displayed
- Wave Animate - Controls if the wave scrolls or is static
- Wave Count - The number of full waves per width of the wave circle (from 1 to 8)
- Show Tooltip - show/hide tooltip
- Download Gauge to image file is not supported
Please sign in to leave a comment.