Business Intelligence industry expertise:
Paldi Solutions is a boutique BI Consulting & Implementation agency.
Our goal is to act as a one-stop-shop and therefore we offer a complete end-to-end stack of BI services to match all of your needs.
We have vast experience in launching Embedded BI products in a wide range of industries including eCommerce, Media, Ad-Tech, Saas, Healthcare, Gaming, Finance and more…
Our expertise includes planning and developing of internal dashboards for a wide range of departments such as Executive Management, Marketing, Sales, Customer Support, Product Management, Operations, Web Analytics and more...
We are fully equipped to work with corporates or companies with highly sensitive data, including:
- Professional and Cyber Security liability coverage certificate by AIG with your name on it.
- AntiVirus and AntiMalware SW is installed on every computer and running scans on a weekly basis.
- We use disk encryption and only use super-strong passwords (at least 8 characters long and includes small, big and special characters )
- We are fully GDPR compliant as a Data Importer entity.
Sisense services provided:
- Strategic & Executive consulting (including adoption roadmap and management buy-in)
- Cube modeling, planning and optimization.
- Dashboard design and implementation.
- Development of custom JS plugins (for special charting features for example).
- Development of Python scripts and ETLs to manipulate and process data before\after it gets to the Cube (to improve Sisense Build for example).
- Development of Python scripts to enrich features using Sisense's API (custom reporting\exporting for example).
- Analytics Implementation including Google Analytics, Mixpanel and more
Some of the Sisense projects completed:
Case Study 1: A big organization that got stuck as they were using a legacy DB infrastructure combined with an in-house laggy reporting system that had many inaccuracies in their reports. On top of that, many stakeholders who are old-fashioned didn’t jump on the idea of switching to a new platform.The solution was to reverse-engineer the code that generated their old reports and then build the new (and accurate) reports within Sisense alongside with the old ones in the same dashboard. The result was amazing and after only 3 months of the deployment, the client indicated that they have enough buy-in from the stakeholders to start archiving their old reports system.
Case Study 2: A small sized company that wanted to launch Sisense as a premium dashboarding module for their proprietary platform. The client had a tight schedule as they had a big summit coming up in 6 weeks and a booth reservation to present the new module but their key developer left the company without sufficient time to transfer his knowledge about their DB to someone else. The solution was to generate dummy data and focus on generating sales for the new premium module to justify its costs (plus, it’s a better approach to create a demo with tailored data rather than real data that doesn’t always fit for the use cases you wish to present). The client recently came back from the summit and reported that it was a big success and produced a hefty amount of new leads and signed customers. Now that the ROI was proved to be positive, we’re starting to work on connecting Sisense to the real DB with the new developer that they hired in the meantime.
Case Study 3: A startup that wanted to expand Sisense’s reporting features and to have some sort of UI to manage those new features. The big challenge was to deliver the UI part of the project as the client had a limited budget and developing a Sisense plugin with UI within Sisense would have required a big development cycle. The solution was to manage those features from a Google spreadsheet (which is a web-based Excel spreadsheet) and write a python script that will read the configurations from the Google spreadsheet and use Sisense API to deliver the expanded features of the reporting.
Regions of operation:
Company Contact Information
Community profile: Maayan Paldi
Deck with more info
Headquarters location: USA & Israel
Primary contact person: Ravid Paldi