Download: WiserClearAllFiltersPlugin (click the latest .zip)
After publishing a dashboard with preset filters to a user, the user may further interact with a dashboard and change the filters being shown. It can be difficult or confusing for the user to figure out how to reset the filters back to the initial state.
This plugin adds a button to the toolbar to quickly reset a dashboard back to only the filters it was published with.
- The button is hidden if you are viewing a dashboard you are the owner of as the Sisense API does not directly make available the default (published) filter set in this case.
- For the most up-to-date information please see the project README
For issues, questions, or feature requests for this plugin, please:
- leave a reply in this forum thread,
- file an issue on GitHub, or
- send an email to email@example.com
Please sign in to leave a comment.