Download: Activity Gauge
This article explains how to install and configure the Activity Gauge plugin as seen below. An Activity Gauge chart demonstrates multiple stacked values and provides at a glance comparisons of multiple indicators.
Use an Activity Gauge to represent a comparison between various indicators. The below example demonstrate Sales broken down to the various indicators based on Categories.
How to Install and Configure the Extension
Step 1 - Add The Plugin
Download the attachment and unzip the contents into your C:\Program Files\Sisense\PrismWeb\plugins\ folder. If you are using version 7.2 and higher unzip the contents into your C:\Program Files\Sisense\app\plugins\ folder. If the plugins folder doesn't exist, just create it. After those files have been unzipped there, you may also have to restart the web server. Now, when you create a new widget the "Activity Gauge" widget should show up in the list of options.
Step 2 - Create the "Activity Gauge" Widget
On your dashboard, click the Create Widget button and select Advanced Configuration. Next, select the "Activity Gauge" from the drop down list. For this you will need to specify the Value and Breakby.
The widget also offers the following design options:
- Value– set the value of the Indicator
- Break-by - will set the break by field
- Legend - will allow user to show/Hide the chart legend
- Tooltip Display - will allow user to set how the tool-tip values will be displayed (Percentage to Actual Value)
- There is a known limitation with this plugin, as it does not support export to PDF and in some browser export to image will fail
- There plugin doesn’t support clicking on data series to filter
- 15-May-2018– Initial release
Please sign in to leave a comment.