Business Intelligence industry expertise:
- Azuka is a software development house, who specializes in the supply of Business Intelligence, Technology and Development Solutions as well as Support Helpdesk services. Azuka has been using Sisense for 6 consecutive years within our group of companies and has been supporting the solution since 2013. Azuka identified the opportunity in the market for BI solutions and has been a reseller of the Sisense solutions since June 2016 and soon after started assisting Sisense customers with their BI and implementation projects.
We have a passion to assist clients in optimising and streamlining processes, designing and implementing BI solutions, by using the appropriate technologies and solutions. The Sisense solution has assisted us in this objective throughout various industries and use cases.
We also have a suite of in-house developed solutions:
- Smartz Chat – Omni channel communication platforms
- Smartz Contact Suite – Complete Cloud based contact centre application
- Smartz Human Asset Management – Web-based Human Resource Application
- Smartz Communications – Enterprise wide Communications platform
Sisense services provided:
| Azuka has a dedicated team, which offer the following:
- Data Modelers
- Dashboard Designers
- Data Analyst
- Customer Success Managers
- Project Managers
Our services include the following and our goal is to instil best practice methodologies.
- Server setup and configuration
- Data Modelling and ETL
- Dashboard Development and Visualisations
- Java Script Development
- BI Design Projects
- Plugin Development
- Troubleshooting and Support
- Training courses
- Complete BI Project design
Additional Services and Technical Skills:
We are a team of developers with a presence across South Africa and Mauritius; with strong skills in the following disciplines.
- Java Script
- Web and Mobile Development
Some of the Sisense projects completed:
Departments: Operations, Finance, Human Resources
Project: This customer needed to analyse larger data volumes in more real-time. Cross division and departmental reporting required to collate data from numerous data sources so as to publish dashboards and reports for a number of reasons, including and not limited to the following: Performance and KPI Management, Exception reporting, Collating data across systems and platforms, Analysing trends and demographics, undertaken high end analytics using complex data sets, publishing reports for clients in line with services levels, centralising reporting throughout Client
Needed visualization on areas of the business where they were losing money to cut losses.
# Users: 32# Dashboards: 200+
Data sources / # data sources: SQL, Smartz Solutions, Excel, CSV
Data size: hundreds of millions of records
Time to deploy: Days
Additional BI related services: Database management and process automation
Department(s): IT, Sales, Finance and Customer Reporting
Project: This customer needed to analyse billions of records from multiple data sources in a close to real-time environment. They also needed an easy-to-use tool to setup the data structures and dashboards, as their resources was limited. They required strict security settings, as they are a Credit Bureau.
# Users: 28
# Dashboards: 100+
Data sources / # data sources: SQL, Excel, CSV
Data size: Billions of records
Time to deploy: Days
Benefits: Speed, Ease-of-use, ability to analyse billions of records, Security
Departments: Retail, HR, Finance
Project: They previously did not have a BI tool but became a urgent need due to lack business insight. They were tracking Sales manually on Excel spreadsheets. It was very time consuming and left room for error. They wanted more automation and real-time dynamic dashboards that they could trust and make business decisions on.
# Users: 200+
# Dashboards: 100+
Data sources: SQL, Excel, Proprietary Sources
Time to deploy: weeks
- Custom Application development to eliminate the need for Excel computing over 100’s of stores.
- ETL Development
- Database design and Processes
Department(s): Customers, Sales and Finance
Project: They needed a BI tool that could connect to multiple data sources and analyse large data volumes and also show discreet events, which Azuka was able to present during a Proof of Concept.
# Users: 26
# Dashboards: 10
Data sources / # data sources: SQL
Data size: Hundreds of millions of records
Time to deploy: days
- They loaded millions of records with impressive performance
- Their new users were able to start creating dashboards quickly saving days of manual work.
- Connecting to their database, Sisense immediately showed flaws in the design and data.
Departments: Finance, EXCO
Project: They had no BI tool to analyse data. They have a Financial system, that provides them with static reports. They have to create 100s of reports to get insight in the data. They required a tool that could connect to the financial system, using ODBC connectors, to create dynamic real-time reports and where the CFO can build his own dashboards.
# Users: 24
# Dashboards: 30
Data sources: ODBC and Excel
Data size: 18 Million records
Time to deploy: Weeks
Regions of operation:
- Currently South Africa, Mauritius, Southern Africa and United Kingdom. We have clients that currently service 32 countries. Willing to provide services Globally
Company Contact Information
Headquarters location: Eco Park, 332 Kent Avenue, Ferndale, Randburg, 2194 South Africa
Phone: +27 (0)10 065 0060
Primary contact person: Name: