A solution for connecting your SVGs and Data!
what can it be used for? here are some examples:
SVG structure sample:
- Put the SVGMapper folder into sisense’s plugins folder
- Paste the stadium.svg into the SVGMaps folder in the widget’s folder
- Load the sample data
- Create a new widget and select the SVG Mapper
- Add the layer data (Stadium-data.csv for example)
- Fill in the name of the SVG file (stadium) then click update
- Click “load layers definitions”
- Change the layer’s class name if needed
- Change colors as wished
- Click “save layers definitions”
- Save widget
Hope this helps with some of your requests!
please contact me in case of an issue or ideas for improvements!
Ben Richie Sadan
Please sign in to leave a comment.