* * This post is a re-implementation of the old pivot1 plugin that can be found in this link * *
This plugin allows users to set the measures as rows and slice them by different dimensions such as different date resolutions.
In order to implement The Transpose Pivot Plugin, please follow the listed steps below:
STEP 1 - ADD THE PLUGIN
Download the latest version of the plugin from this link and extract the enclosed folder into the plugins folder:
STEP 2 - CREATE A PIVOT TABLE
STEP 3 - COPY THE FOLLOWING SCRIPT AND PASTE IT INTO THE PIVOT'S SCRIPT
var transposePivot = true;
STEP 4 - CLICK SAVE, AND REFRESH THE WIDGET
- This widget only supports using one grouping in the rows, and nothing in the columns. You will be alerted if you violate these restrictions.
- Sorting and column resizing is disabled.
- You can’t have measures that are toggled off in this widget.
- Please note that due to the new structure of the pivot2, we highlt recommend to start transtioing out of using this customization as it is expected to be not very stable. For other alternatives, checkout the "Other Alternatives" section below.
- You can get to a similar result using BloX. Follow the below post for isntractions on how to achieve this.
- We have developed a FinancialTable widget which is a designated table widget that let's add measurements as rows out of the box.
Feel free to reachout for more information:
Please sign in to leave a comment.