David Feb 1 •
We have been aware of an issue where the gauge Indicator Widget is not behaving as expected in Chrome browsers of version 48.X.
We’re releasing a hotfix as an interim solution until the issue is resolved in our upcoming Sisense V6.2 release.
Below you’ll find the symptoms and instruction for installing the hotfix.
- Indicator Gauge widget’s fixed to the center of the dial, regardless of the value.
- Min value 0 and Max value 100 displayed regardless of the defined in Min and Max value.
- Dial ticks are displayed even when the “Ticks” option in the Design panel is unchecked.
In order to resolve this issue please follow these steps:
- Download this zipped folder
- Unzip it to your Sisense Web server's plugin folder located at: C:\Program Files\Sisense\PrismWeb\Plugins
(If this folder does not exist, create it)
- Restart the SisenseRepository service
Thanks for your patience. Let us know if you'd like any further clarification regarding the above, or if you'd like any assistance with this.